Sunday evening the judges announced the winners for the weekend:
1st Place: Wanna
App to record things you “wanna do” and provides analysis to businesses.
- Gift Certificate to Websters Restaurant located at Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort
- Gift Certificate to Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort for a 2 night stay in oceanfront condo.
- Regular membership at CoworkMYR for 3 months.
2nd Place: Embr Analytics (FB)
Embr is an data mining API that helps efficiently deliver content through improved consumer analytics.
- 2 tickets for Capt’n Rods Lowcountry Tours (3hr tour your choice of Shell Island Lighthouse Tour OR Plantation History Tour)
- A fishing and arcade entertainment package from The Pier at Garden City.
- A ’Startup Incorporation and Consultation Package’ from Taylor Law Office.
- Regular membership at CoworkMYR for 2 months.
3rd Place: goHippo
goHippo makes impromptu get-togethers easy. Simply select a few options on where you want to go and send invites to your friends through the goHippo app. Each person who is coming gets their say in the location and the app sends out a notice within 15 minutes of the get-together.
- 2 tickets to Brookgreen Gardens
- 2 rounds of golf at award winning True Blue Golf Plantation
- Regular membership at CoworkMYR for 1 month.
Special Mention: CogniScents (FB)
Leverages scents to enhance your memory, while you sleep.
CogniScents is the newest way to re-enforce what you study. The system is very simple. Study a subject and a scent of your choice is given. This scent is then release during the Delta part of your sleep cycle. This part re enforces your studied material.